In order to celebrate a recent follower milestone, today’s blog post is announcing a giveaway that I am running over on my Twitter page.
When writing my 2016 review, I thought that I was floating around 300 blog followers, but unfortunately I found out at the beginning of February that for some reason the follower count on my blog had been displaying the sum of my Twitter followers and my blog followers. The reality of the situation was that I was closer to 90. This did clear up some confusion for me on why that count didn’t match up to my WordPress follower count, but it was also rather disappointing.
However, it does mean that now I get the chance to celebrate 100 blog followers! I had been thinking about doing a giveaway for a while, so this milestone came along at a perfect time.
I’m going to be giving away two books, The Museum of Heartbreak by Meg Leder and Super Awkward by Beth Garrod. These are two books I picked up at the Scholastic Bloggers’ Book Feast with a giveaway in mind (as I’d won copies of both the month before during the #ChristMAX16 giveaways). I’ve been really fortunate and won or received quite a few times since I started blogging, so I’m very pleased to be able to give something back to the community.
— Jess (@bookendsendings) February 21, 2017
I have embedded the tweet here, so you can just easily pop over to my Twitter and enter if you’re interested!
Terms and Conditions
- The winner must be following me on Twitter, and must have retweeted the above tweet.
- The winner must be prepared to give me their mailing address.
- The winner must provide a UK mailing address.
- The prize on offer is one copy of The Museum of Heartbreak by Meg Leder and one copy of Super Awkward by Beth Garrod. There are no alternatives.
- The competition is open from 7:05 a.m. on Tuesday the 20th of February 2017 to 6:00 p.m. on Friday the 3rd of March 2017. Entries outside these times will not be taken into account.
- The winner will be chosen at random from those who have retweeted the tweet.